Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So Much Has Happened

So it's been awhile. Sorry about that. Jess did make it back to Nantucket for the summer, but has decided not to get back into The Pear. Don't despair just yet, however, Carmen stepped up and has taken over as my partner in crime.

We had our first farmer's market last Saturday. I really didn't feel prepared, but once we got there things went pretty smoothly. There was a decent turn out and we got a lot of positive feedback. We sold a lot more cards than we have in the past, which is one of the things I'm focusing on for the season. I like the necklaces and earrings, but I LOVE the cards.

My mom mailed us a bunch of tarot cards that I've been making some post and greeting cards out of. They're pretty cool, if i do say so myself. I have some pictures that I still need to download and post so you all can bask in the awesomeness.

Until then, just know that we're truckin' along, strong as ever. Hope to see at the Market on Saturday or read your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment