Saturday, January 23, 2010

Valentine sweet sweet Valentine

I took some valentines to Bookworks the other day. I used some old playing cards my Grandpa gave me while I was home for x-mas... if you're around come check 'em out. If you're not around and would like some, let me know.

I'd planned on making my love notes but with a little revision... I started a few but they just weren't doing it for me. (Here's an example of the ones I made last year...)

I'd already printed up some cards with the definition of love for the insides of love notes so I worked them into another card design.
and of course the kiss cards made an appearance. The patterned strips around them are wine bottles from a food magazine I had. I put half a card (a heart, of course) on the inside.

These guys are large blank cards... not for any specific occasion... just flippin sweet for any day of the year. The ones on the left are from a book about The Illiad that had some cool illustrations I used to collage with, so I thought why not use the other pages too. And the ones on the right are from some great atlases I found at the Take-it-or-Leave-it.



No comments:

Post a Comment